At Mole Group we are happy to tackle solutions for tricky underground installations and our teams of operatives take pride in a tidy job. From 1st April 2011, Mole became a limited company, Mole Engineering (Wirral) Limited, known as Mole Group which covers our range of products and services.
Want to know more? Call Us today
Managing DirectorDave established ‘Mole Engineering’ back in the 1980s and is one of the UK’s most experienced moling and drilling engineers. He still plays a hands-on role on site.
AccountsSue is responsible for finance and accounting within Mole Utilities and will be happy to talk to you about any queries you might have, relating to accounts.
DirectorLisa came to Mole Group after a career in call centre management and training. Lisa is responsible for company strategy and keeping us running, day-to-day.
Kirsty’s role is key to jobs running smoothly, communicating and supplying information to our teams, suppliers and customers. From initial contact throughout, Kirsty’s knowledge and courtesy is pivotal.
Financial DirectorWith extensive experience in the construction sector, Paul is responsible for the commercial and financial operations within Mole Utilities.
Project ManagerSteve is the man who makes sure that our projects are delivered to the highest standard and will ensure that you’re happy at every stage of the project, from quote to completion.
- 2016 Winner, Environmental Award at UKSTT Awards
- 2013 Winner, Business Innovation at the E3 Business Awards
- 2013 Shortlisted for Innovative Water Product/Service at the Environment and Energy Awards
- 2013 Winner, Business Innovation at the North West Regional Construction Awards
- 2012 Winner, Merseyside Innovation Awards
- 2011 Winner, Innovation & Technology at the Merseyside Environmental Awards
- 2011 Winner, Innovation & Creativity at the Wirral Business Awards
- 2011 Shortlisted for Green Product at the Green Business Awards
- 2010 Winner, Consumer Benefit Energy Innovation Awards
Watch Mole Group Directors Dave and Lisa with the 2013 E3 Award for Innovation
Where we are
Mole HQ, Wirral
Unit 9, Tarran Way South, Tarran Industrial Estate, Moreton, Wirral, CH46 4TP
Unit 3 Ayton Workshops, 25 Raby Cross, Commercial Road, Byker, NE6 2FF
33 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AD
6 South Wing, Mansion House, Devington, Exminster, Devon, EX6 8UJ
Fronfellen House, Corris, SY20 9TF
A UK-Wide Service