David Furlong set up Mole Engineering in 1990, bringing moling technology to the UK. Since then Mole has specialised in commercial and domestic underground installations. We are truly unique on the commercial side of this work as our drill rigs are designed for jobs that are too fiddly for the big drillers, and too ambitious for the small domestic firms.
At Mole Group we are happy to tackle solutions for tricky underground installations and our teams of operatives take pride in a tidy job. From 1st April 2011, Mole became a limited company, Mole Engineering (Wirral) Limited, known as Mole Group which covers our range of products and services.
Want to know more? Call Us today
Managing DirectorDave established ‘Mole Engineering’ back in the 1980s and is one of the UK’s most experienced moling and drilling engineers. He still plays a hands-on role on site.
Business Development ManagerAngela is the glue that holds our office together. She’s likely to be the first person you speak to at Mole, and will always be available to answer any questions that you might have.
DirectorLisa came to Mole Group after a career in call centre management and training. Lisa is responsible for company strategy and keeping us running, day-to-day.
Operations CoordinatorKirsty is responsible for administration within Mole Utilities as well as servicing Smartflower enquiries. Kirsty is dedicated to providing an outstanding customer service experience.
Financial DirectorWith extensive experience in the construction sector, Paul is responsible for the commercial and financial operations within Mole Utilities.
AccountsSue is responsible for finance and accounting within Mole Utilities and will be happy to talk to you about any queries you might have, relating to accounts.
Project ManagerSteve is the man who makes sure that our projects are delivered to the highest standard and will ensure that you’re happy at every stage of the project, from quote to completion.
- 2016 Winner, Environmental Award at UKSTT Awards
- 2013 Winner, Business Innovation at the E3 Business Awards
- 2013 Shortlisted for Innovative Water Product/Service at the Environment and Energy Awards
- 2013 Winner, Business Innovation at the North West Regional Construction Awards
- 2012 Winner, Merseyside Innovation Awards
- 2011 Winner, Innovation & Technology at the Merseyside Environmental Awards
- 2011 Winner, Innovation & Creativity at the Wirral Business Awards
- 2011 Shortlisted for Green Product at the Green Business Awards
- 2010 Winner, Consumer Benefit Energy Innovation Awards
Watch Mole Group Directors Dave and Lisa with the 2013 E3 Award for Innovation
Where we are
Mole HQ, Wirral
Unit 9, Tarran Way South, Tarran Industrial Estate, Moreton, Wirral, CH46 4TP
Unit 3 Ayton Workshops, 25 Raby Cross, Commercial Road, Byker, NE6 2FF
33 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AD
6 South Wing, Mansion House, Devington, Exminster, Devon, EX6 8UJ
A UK-Wide Service